Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 09:00 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Mintpaw's whiskers twitched curiously as they approached the WindClan border, her ears perking up thoughtfully, interested as she stared into the moor beyond the border. She halted beside Marshjump, uncertain whether to go any further since she wasn't completely sure how close the border was. So she stayed beside him, shifting her paws anxiously as she gazed into WindClan territory. "I think so," she mewed, narrowing her eyes and taking a big whiff of the air, opening her mouth to try and taste the scent. Ah, okay, that was a lot different from ThunderClan. While her Clan had a more woodsy scent, like the forest, WindClan had a sweeter tang to it. It was strong, though, no doubt, and so different from ThunderClan that it made her nose wrinkle slightly.

"Yeah, it's all..." Mintpaw trailed off, not quite sure how to describe exactly what she was smelling. "It's weird. Different, I guess, not like ThunderClan. It's... Breezy.." She narrowed her eyes. "Like... Ah, I can't explain it. I know I smell it, though.." She sighed, tilting her head faintly to the side as her ice blue eyes stared across the border before she looked up at her mentor, her best friend. "So they're... Our enemies?"

The tom couldn’t remember the last time he had related so much with something another cat had said. I hope it ends soon too, Minty. Still, he kept silent and cleared his throat, trying to think of what to say now. ”We-ll… we should probably move away from this border, for one thing. WindClanners aren’t normally overly aggressive, but they’re probably going to be pretty protective of their borders right now since… you know… all the stuff with ThunderClan and WindClan is going on.” But which border next? The ShadowClan one would be a good place to go, as eerie as it was… Marshjump had never liked it there, but perhaps it wasn’t as bad as he remembered. There was always that small chance that it was a little bit lighter-spirited since he had been an apprentice. Then again, it was ShadowClan… and their warriors made Marshjump really nervous. ”On to ShadowClan!” He mewed with a half-laugh as he motioned for Mintpaw to follow him, down to where the shadowy territory met their own.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.