Thread: Chatbox
View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 12:26 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Chatbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
True. They currently are trying to make it so internet costs money per website like $15 an hour to use wikipedia or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
Yeah, I know ... a lot of people will lose their websites, blogs and other stuff like that because of this law, and honestly, I think this whole thing will only serve to further the stereotypes of americans being like "munnayh ! There's munnay to make ! Let's go get dollaaaarzzz !!!Freedom ? What freedom ? Oh, yeah, land of the free babeh ! God bless America !" all the time, and overall just being selfish idiots.

And that's sad, because it's just that : a stereotype. Yes it has some truth behind it, but it hides all the good the US has to offer ...
Just to clarify, it would kind of make sense for Wikipedia to cost money. You might have noticed that sometimes you'll turn on Wiki and it will ask for donations to keep the site going. Well almost no one does that, and somethings just need money to run/be used. So in actuality without Wiki being paid for it could die because it's unfunded. And there really isn't anything wrong with wanting to make money...

At least I think so, I wasn't aware of this law, so I'm simply reading into what has been said. I hope there are no hard feelings, I just wanted to clarify that.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 13th, 2017 at 12:26 PM.