View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Hope flickered in Plumkit's belly as her leader barraged Lobsterbreath with attacks meant to severely injure. Plumkit's breath hitched as the claws were yanked away. Ouch. It did hurt, but at least she was free. Plumkit tried to move, but pain made her stay put. Plumkit's blue eyes flicked to her wounds. There were eight spots with deep punctures. The claws had not scratched her, but pierced her. A slow death, it could have been, and probably will be, but at least Fallenstream was here. Fallenstream.. he'll be Fallenstar soon, won't he? Plumkit looked blearily up at Lobsterbreath. The fire in his eyes was astonishing. He was determined to kill her. But why? He's going to be exiled! Plumkit focused ahead of her. The river was flowing slowly. A small fish surfaced with a leap, but quickly fell back in. Plumkit frowned, and looked past that. In the distance were pine trees. That was where her family lived. What were they thinking now? Were they happy? Were they sad? Was everything good? I'm a little tired.. maybe I'll dream about them, she thought to herself. All of her senses faded as she focused on one thing: sleep. Plumkit slowly shut her eyes, and smiled softly. More than anything, she wanted to see her family and sleep. Something nagged at the back of her mind. Don't sleep yet, it said. Stay awake for a moment longer. Plumkit didn't want to listen, but something made her open her eyes again. The pain returned, the tension returned, and the world around her refocused. "Fine," she mumbled to herself, almost inaudibly. "I'll stay awake."
Lobsterbreathe, facing Fallenstream realized the kit was there and swatted his tail at little Plumkit she's almost dead truthfully...why bother?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here