View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(X"D its never easy to kill off a character, especially a kit :"3)

Plumkit whimpered as the claws dug deeper. Her eyes glazed with pain and her heart thumped with fear. "Mommy.. I want my mommy," she whined, breath catching in her throat. Oh, how she missed her milky scent and her soft pelt. She missed her warm eyes and her soft voice. She wished she had gone with ShadowClan. "Please let me go."
@starfall
"Well...killing a Riverclanner wont work the only Shadowclanner here is you. Outcast." He growled softly applying a bit more pressure. He heard Fallenstream from behind and turned around,” ‘Lil Fallenstream...I do believe your orders don’t affect me anymore now that you banished me. And if I were a clan leader without my nine lives, I wouldn’t attack a cat, after all...” he purred,” I took a life from Snowstar...think how easily I could take your life and leave Riverclan without a leader or deputy. Now, you wouldn’t want to leave Riverclan without an authority figure better than that kit of a medicine cat, Juniperpaw.” He scowled. I never killed you because I respect you. I could never take your life. A kit’s life is easy, and symbolic.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; December 4th, 2017 at 07:08 AM.