View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Well I mean killing a kit's a serious offense in the Clans so killing a kit on the streamstone i think needs some kind of reaction from another party XD)

Plumkit whimpered and still thrashed with fear. "Let me go! Please! I don't want to die," she yowled. The kit yelped as the claws dug in deeper. She too scratched a bit harder. Plumkit began to look back on her life as she felt hopeless. Born a ShadowClan cat in RiverClan, Plumkit had first smelled fish and not pine. She had always assumed she was a RiverClan cat until her family told her the truth. She made two friends one day, but they never spoke again. They were kindly to the kitten. She could barely walk at the time. Plumkit was older now, three moons. She still had kitten fluff, but some of her fur was sleek and shiny. And now, she would never have a chance to grow. She would never see her family again. She would never become an apprentice. Tears began to well at Plumkit's eyes. "Please," she breathed.
(OMG I feel so cruel now...you were right)
Lobsterbreathe scowled,"If you strongly suppose the Dark Forest maybe but I know you don't because I've never seen you there." He dug his claws into the little kits body don't worry little kit Fallensteam will be sure to tell your family of your death.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here