• Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Residential Information
  • Current Affiliation: ThunderClan
  • Mentor(s): Heatherflight (deceased)
  • Apprentice(s): --

Interpersonal Connections
  • Father: Duststorm (deceased)
  • Mother: Willowheart (deceased)
  • Sibling(s): Sagesong (sister, deceased), Silvermoon (sister, deceased)
  • Mate: Rosefall (deceased)
  • Offspring: --

Background
  • Place of Birth: ThunderClan
  • Beliefs: StarClan

Other Tidbits
  • Favorite Season: Leaf-fall
  • Favorite Foods: Starling, adder
  • Favorite Sound: Rustling leaves, rainfall
  • Favorite Place: Seastones
  • Quirks: Tends to talk to himself.
  • Interesting Fact: Is definitely senile.

Description
Personality: As a young tom, Foxfur was a lively warrior who seemed to find the energy to do anything from seemingly nowhere. Nowadays, you're more likely to find him praddling on about some battle from moons ago or complaining about how shoddy the training the apprentices are getting is. He's always cranky and never really seems to be all there, but even so he's gentle with the kits--although he does occasionally frighten them with his stories about past fights.

Appearance: Foxfur was a handsome tom in his prime, with deep russet fur and hardened muscles. With age, however, his fur has started to dull. The tips are turning silver, and there's a thick layer of white on his muzzle that wasn't there when he was younger. He's thinner than before; his muscles are weakening and he seems a little too gaunt to still be walking. He's not frail, per se, but he's certainly no longer strong enough to even stand in a fight with a freshly-made apprentice. His eyes, though nearly so pale as to suggest blindness, are just as sharp as ever, and nothing escapes his gaze.
Image(s):

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.

Last edited by vantrums; April 5th, 2017 at 04:02 PM.