View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 02:40 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

Vexy smirked to herself, head tilting slightly as Kiara spoke. "I'm never wrong." She replied cheerfully, her tail whisking over the ground. She lowered her head and rasped her tongue over her paws, then lifted one to rub her muzzle. She didn't care much for grooming, like Kila, but unlike Kila, Vexy also wasn't too keen on getting all down and dirty, either. The Prideland Princess couldn't care less about getting dirt and mud on her fur, but the Desert Princess minded just a little. Mostly because it just felt wrong, having her fur tangled and dirty. But she wasn't like other lionesses, sitting around and grooming themselves to perfection. Vexy didn't care about her appearance. Looking nice was okay, but she wasn't afraid to get her paws a little dirty if the situation called for it. The lioness's bright blue eyes lifted to look up at Kiara as she shrieked, not seeming too startled, and smirked, her head rolling around to give her best friend a pointed look. Kila's sharp gaze met hers, and Vexy gave an innocent little smile, before turning back to Kiara. "Oh, yeah. Weird, huh? Kila usually holds no interest for anyone," She giggled. "But this boy has her attention. Which also means, I'm gonna have to threaten him alot. 'Cause if my bestie gets her heart broken again, well," Vexy looked down and unsheathed her claws for a second, studying them, before sheathing them again. She felt like she'd gotten her point across pretty well, so she let that subject drop. She shook out her fur when Kiara called Kila and Jelani over, and stretched up on the tips of her paws with a yawn.

Fine. Fine. Vexy wanted to go and spill her business to everyone, that was fine. Kila glowered at her best friend, but she knew she couldn't stay mad for very long. She glanced at Jelani. "Looks like we're going on a walk." She said dryly, standing up and heading over toward the group. As soon as she reached them, she stopped beside Vexy, and bumped her shoulder against her best friend's firmly yet gently, sticking her tongue out rather childishly. Vexy just giggled and returned the gesture.

Tiifu tilted her head in silent fascination as she watched the usually cold Princess play with her best friend in a rather... Childish manner. Kila confused her. The golden cub was usually so guarded and cold, but right now she didn't seem like that. Right now, it seemed Kila's walls were down, if only slightly. It made Tiifu curious, but not curious enough. She turned to Kiara. "Yeah, lead the way, Ki-Ki!" She exclaimed cheerfully. Kila rolled her eyes at them and looked over at Vexy, who gave her a be nice look. Kila looked ready to protest, but another look from Vexy shut her up.

~~~O3O~~~

"Your father is ridiculous, then," Nigel sneered at the cub, lips curling as he smirked. He was enjoying this maybe a little more than he should be. He let out a triumphant laugh as he managed to pin Kopa, the young Prince's struggles not bothering him. The tiger was rather huge, and definitely muscular. Working in the desert kept him strong. After all he had to be strong to be able to bring slaves back, huh? The tiger tilted his head when the cub gave up struggling, but didn't release his grip. "Giving up so soon?" He said snarkily, then looked over at Sam, smirking. "Boss is going to love this." He smirked, then looked over at Kion, who had turned to lunge at Nigel. Sam stepped forward, and the cub paused.

"You gonna come quietly?" Lissie purred in Kion's ear, causing the cub to jerk back. "If not," the leopard continued. "I could go back to camp and bring Lucifer here, you know? I bet he could persuade you, couldn't he?" She giggled, poking his shoulder with a paw.

"Oh, Lucifer could persuade Kion to do anything," Sam smirked. "He's a good little slave. Aren't you, Runt? Maybe Lissie should go get your Master to make you listen, hm?" The tiger taunted, grinning in amusement when Kion flinched a little. Sam simply chuckled, as did Nigel. "Give it up kid. You're done for."

Kion stiffened, his eyes flickering toward the desert, and his shoulders tensed slightly. He then looked at Kopa. He hadn't meant for any of this to happen. He'd thought it had been over. But he should have expected this. And now his brother was in danger because of him. The golden cub flattened his ears, not saying anything for a long moment. He could Roar, but Kopa would probably get caught in it, too. His options were limited here. The golden cub lashed his tail, his amber eyes darting around warily. He wasn't going back to that desert. That camp. He wasn't going back to Lucifer. And he most certainly wasn't going to let his brother go there, wasn't going to let Kopa break like he did. But the cub's despair was rising. They were outnumbered and Kopa was pinned and Kion certainly couldn't take on Sam and Lissie by himself. Roaring wasn't an option, and he wasn't going to run and leave his brother behind, obviously. We don't have a prayer here. Kion realized, claws sinking into the ground.

@Constellation

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust