View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2024, 08:05 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Sharkhail walked into the nursery like usual to see how his little bundles of joy were doing. His ear then flicked when he heard the current conversation that was going on. Protective dad mode kicked in and he quickly went over to his precious child Myrtlekit. She wasn't old enough to hear this kind of stuff..!

"Myrtlekit, do you want to go outside and play a game with your dad?" He said softly. He would have to think up of a game on the spot but kits probably liked any kind of game just as long as they got attention, right? Another part of him also wanted to spend some one on one bonding time with one of his kits. Oh he was so excited to play now, he almost felt like a kit!
@Streamtail @Ladiebugg @Artemis [not directly talked to but you were in the conversation ]
"Oh, I'm sorry," Seagullwing apologized. "I didn't mean for her to hear that,"
Two kits that were sisters had a great destiny; They were destined to make a clan of chaos. One day they ran away to fulfill that destiny. The kit of snow was reborn as star; The kit of dusk was blessed by sun.nThe clan grew and grew every sunrise; The clan flourished over rule of chaos. The clan spread their chaos around the world. Some cats were foolish enough to retaliate; The cats would be doomed to the wrath of Chaosclan. The kits of snow and dusk would never be forgotten; Their legacy would be told by queens to their kits. This is the story of Chaosclan.

Join Chaosclan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=79020