View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:13 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

A small brown dappled frame lurched through the territory, her long ears perked at attention. As she stalked through, the Trainee kept a listen for any sounds that might have been out of the ordinary. Her eyes flicked back and forth looking through the woods around her. She was almost a Fighter. Soon she would be able to take her test and finally not have to. Worry about training. Amya sprinted through the woods, she wanted to practice guarding, keeping a listen out, fighting off intruders all that kind of stuff. She was excited. Sure Ajax didn't know she was out here, much less alone but she didn't seem to care that much. She soon slowed to a stop, having heard a cat like form step across dry leaves. Her brindled form stood there, her tail stub flipped up, as if her tail were standing straight above her. She kept a listen out for whoever it might have been. And then it happened. The reddish cat leaped from the undergrowth, claws extended towards her. Amya yowled in panic as she was toppled down. The cold green eyes and previously blood stained claws were enough to scare her. "Is this the Syndicate?" He sneered in her face.

Amya was brave enoygh to respond back. "I won't tell you. Anything you want from them you won't get from me." She spat, biting the toms leg. Still oinned though Amya couldn't do much. The tom swatted her across the face as a devilish smirk crossed his face. "Well then you won't live to tell anyone I was here." He replied coldly. With a swift move he flicked his claws across the young cats throat, killing her. Rusticash stepped off of her, and vanished into the woods. Amya lay there in the middle of the territory, blood warm and pulsing down her neck. She coughed and made several gurgling noises, but it didn't take long. It was only soon after her body lay there cold and dead.

Rusticash continued into the territory. That made two deaths in the same week. He smiled maliciously to himself as he padded on, in search of their camp. He hadn't meant to kill anyone, in fact he had come to join the ranks of the rogue group. He didn't belong in Shadowclan anymore. One he had been exiled, two Halestar had run away like the coward Rustic thought she was, and three Smokeblossom was dead by his own paws. Everything he had ever wanted was accomplished, so now it was time to settle down somewhere, and he assumed the Syndicate would be a nice place to do so. The russet tom licked one of his paws as he stopped trying to get some of the felines blood of his paws. He glanced back up, feeling uneasy all of a sudden, like he was being watched. He glanced around until his eyes landed on a tall tom cat that loomed over him. His tan fur, dotted with black spots was not intimidating in its self, but it was the toms cold yellow eyes, and his height and the look of being lethal that sent a chill down Rustic's spine. He recognized the tom though. It was Singenight, the former Windclan leader. The one who had been the coward that ran away once the fight turned against him.

Singe could tell from the smirk crossing the intruders face that he was thinking of him as the coward, and the words to follow only confirmed. "Oh the coward has made a reappearance. How kind of you. You leave your other leaders to die and you just run off. Very loyal of you." Rusticash snarled. Singe replied with nothing, only the unsheath in of his claws and the side but of him ramming into Rustic making him collapse. Eerily calm, Singe stepped over Rustic, peering down at him as he sniffed at Rustic's oaws. "That scent on you. She was one of our own. You just killed her...didn't you?" He asked, his voice calm and quite. Then in a flash of anger, Singe lashed out, tearing open Rustic's side. "You fool! You cannot expect to come here and be accepted to us and kill our own at the same time! You Clan cats know nothing." He spat. Singe no longer identified as a Clan cat nor did he want anything to do with them. This cat had killed several within the last few days he could see the blood stains on his claws. "You have killed several. Maybe now their deaths can be avenged." He said smiling wryly before lunging at his other side, slicing it open as well. Rustic was bleeding from two large wounds in either side. As he slowly bled to death, he wept, feeling sorrowful for himself that he hadn't had more time to do his own pleasure full things. But as soon as he came into the world, he just as quickly departed from it.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; October 8th, 2017 at 11:25 PM.