View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
Willowfur shifted slightly as she noticed Ashnose's eyes widen. Did I catch him off guard by asking if he was hungry? She heard embarrassment leak in his voice as he told her he was fine. Great, I did something wrong. This is why you have a few friends. You talk too much and scare everyone.

The light colored Abyssinian cat smiled gently as the tom continued in a slightly cheeky voice. Saying her offer was kind and such. She breathed out a soft sigh as Ashnose kept talking. "Oh, I don't mind sharing. But if you want a mouse I could grab myself something small too. I favor thrush. Soon they will be flying off to their own winter homes though." She said politely, looking at the tom for his answer. She had just come back from a patrol and was hungry, and if the tom did decide to share...she wouldn't decline. She'd just have to hope a hunting patrol brought another thrush back the next day. And it was getting colder quick these days. Her mouth watered longingly at the thought of the small bird but she shook it off slightly. "So...am I getting something bigger or something small for each of us?" She asked slightly awkwardly, standing up.

(Sorry for the late reply, Thistledawn)
The ShadowClan tom noticed Willowfur shift, then relax. He wasn't normally this clumsy and awkward in conversation. It was obvious the each cat was just trying to please the other cat. Selfishly, both cats wanted their own piece of prey. Ashnose's beloved mouse and Willowfur's favored thrush. Being too considerate, both cats wanted to give up their meal out of thoughtfulness. Though he wouldn't say so out loud, Ashnose thought that the she-cat seemed quite like himself.

Giving in, Ashnose rose after the she-cat stood. "Thrush. The least flavorful of all the feathered animals." He teased, lightly bumping his shoulder into Willowfur's. "Let's see what's available and then we can go from there, since we're so indecisive. I'll go with you." He offered, not waiting a second to see if his companion would be relieved or not that she wasn't going alone. He padded past the lighter she-cat and towards the fresh-kill pile, still searching for that scent of a mouse. Ashnose kept this nose open for the scent of a thrush too. When he was just a tail-length away from the pile, his nose met scents of a few different kinds of prey. He noticed lizards scattered about and around the bigger prey. Some cat had even managed to catch a rabbit, which had most likely strayed across the WindClan border. Ignoring all the fresh and delicious scents, Ashnose began to nose through the other options.

(That's no problem at all, my friend c: I'm not usually uptight about how long responses take since I usually take forever myself :p)

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic