View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 10:10 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow howled in pain as the other cat clawed at her face. She stumbled back and away from Mistwing and shook her head, surprised. "You made me miss! Idiot ThunderClan cats, they just can't keep to themselves, can they? Always in other cats' business that they have no right to interfere with," Nightshadow exclaimed. She began circling Rowanblaze, now extremely irritated. She growled and glanced over to Mistwing, who was lying limp on the ground. Fury raged inside her as she turned to Rowanblaze. In her mind, Mistwing was fair game because she had attempted to kill Nightshadow. Rowanblaze interfering didn't seem fair to her, and she extended her claws to the max. "You mouse-brain! She was mine to kill!" Nightshadow shouted, anger simmering. Snarling, she bared her teeth and put her body weight into a swipe aimed at Rowanblaze's throat.
@Beau
@Beau

Rowanblaze's eyes widened at the felines strength. The tom came tumbling over and rolled onto his back as the feline leaped up and aimed her paw at his throat. Rowanblaze froze in shock as there was nothing he could really do, except use his back legs and claw viciously at the felines soft belly. A sudden sharp pain sliced into his neck and he let out a yowl of pain, blood poured from his neck.

[Now would be a good time to stop Nightshadow, Halfgaze c;]

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!