View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:25 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: A "New" Discovery {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
the tom curled his tail up and around himself. "the universe is the entire world, sky, stars and more. it is our very existence." he then looked onwards, nose twitching. "i know a place, far, far away from here. it is in the middle of a vast forest, safe from practically everything," mewled castiel, eyes bright. he dipped his head politely before leaping to the next tree, landing gracefully.
"you can follow me, if you want. i can take you to this place." castiel leaped from tree to tree, taking enough time to not fall, but to also allow the two-headed felines the choice to follow him or not. after jumping about five trees, the tom waited, turning back to the mollies. "so, what's your choice?"
"We....We probably won't stay there, but We would be more than happy to travel with you! Isn't that right, sis?" Iruni said, looking at her sister out of the corner of her eye. "I....Ugh, here we go again...." Inuri said with a sigh. They started to walk forward, following the tom. "So, What is it like, only having one head?" Inuri asked, before mentally slapping herself.

( @tinyalienboy )