View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 11:50 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC Warrior | Moons 17 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom looked up from where he was fixing up his fur from where it was mangled along his flank as the yowl of his leader reached his floppy ears. Green eyes ran across camp and saw that it was none other than a clan meeting. So soon after the last one? The ginger colored warrior thought as he gathered himself on mix matched paws and sat beneath the Stormcrest. Hopefully, the news wouldn't be that bad, but he didn't have incredibly high hopes given the fact that it was a sort of odd time for a meeting. He peered over to Spiderthroat, and then to the medicine den where Drizzlecloud and Springlight would be coming out of to join. Springlight, the medicine cat hadn't fully left his thoughts since there meeting. Since he saw that she was sort of down, even though logically it was late so it could be that she was just tired, but he couldn't help but worry sometimes. Maybe he could...try and talk with her...or something?

Would she be too busy to talk with him. Orangeblossom sighs, normally talking to others was so easy, but he didn't normally meet cats the way that he met Springlight. The tom sighed and shook his head to get id of the thoughts. The medicine cat would likely be busy with her peer, he could find someone else to chat to or maybe he should just take a break from socializing and just focus on the meeting. Yeah, he would do that for now, he didn't want any small talk when he didn't know what the meeting was about or more so what kind of news they were going to receive. The tom settled in a nice spot and wagged his tail a little. Staring up at his leader with expecting eyes and full attention.

Morningkit
Morningkit was too busy sleeping to hear the call of his leader. It didn't matter anyways, as a kit he didn't need to really worry about it too much. Right?

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]