View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 04:14 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"You should take breaks more often then, life isnt all about work sometimes." he already had one workaholic friend, he didnt need another. He paused for a moment in thought. He seemed like a busy guy, but with the simple conversation Casper was just growing more and more eagar to talk to him,"I-I know it sounds weird and all but, I havent taken that many pictures since Ive been to America," he picked at the hem of his sweater again,"you seem like you could be a model,theres a forest nearby town thats really pretty-Ive been wanting to take pictures of it for awhile." once he spoke and rethought the words he had just said, calling Kyran and model and all, he could feel his face glow red in embarrassment "T-that sounded c-creepy-Im sorry, s-sounded better in my head.."
Humming, he took a long drink, listening to Casper's proposal. It wouldn't be the first time someone's asked him to model, after all, he did own a fashion line and had modelled most of it himself when he'd first started out. Ky gave him a sympathetic look, placing both hands on the table.

"Oh, no, no, no, cariƱo, it's okay," He said, voice soft but insistent, "I understand, really. I know what you're talking about, that place is gorgeous. It looks amazing at this time of year, early autumn? Simplemente hermoso," Kyran cooed, He really wouldn't mind getting into modelling again, it was something like tying your shoes; once you learned how to, you never really forget it.

Besides, it had been a while since he'd been around town, and with a cute new friend, that would make it much better. Besides, Casper was right, he did work too much too often, even Chi would agree to that, and she was more of a hard worker than him! Still, the difference between them was that Chi could pace herself, and Ky just wanted to work nonstop.

love
characters