View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 04:00 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
Kyran stirred his drink, swirling it around in its big cup. He just wanted to listen to Casper talk. He could listen to him stutter all day, and for once, Ky didn't feel like talking up a storm, and that was definitely something new. He snorted and rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"Frankly, I wish. Too busy working my company to have many hobbies. Other than annoying little sister?" A hand flitted to Chi for a moment, "Not much. Sometimes I read if given the time." That was a thing Kyran hated. Apart from the annoying customers, ignorant cashiers, and people gushing over him anytime he left the vicinity of his usual neighbourhood, he hated that he didn't get much time to be with himself or his friends. Sure, he could higher people to deal with that, but that was the part of his job that kept him humble and grounded, reminding him that he was still a normal person, even if he had a very successful company.

Chi's schedule was flexible, for the most part. She could pick and choose, decline and deny, but Ky was sort of stuck. Same things all day every day. He could change that, but he didn't want to. He could make things flexible, he was the big boss of his company, but he didn't want to. Well, maybe if Cas asked him with that pretty accent, he would.
"You should take breaks more often then, life isnt all about work sometimes." he already had one workaholic friend, he didnt need another. He paused for a moment in thought. He seemed like a busy guy, but with the simple conversation Casper was just growing more and more eagar to talk to him,"I-I know it sounds weird and all but, I havent taken that many pictures since Ive been to America," he picked at the hem of his sweater again,"you seem like you could be a model,theres a forest nearby town thats really pretty-Ive been wanting to take pictures of it for awhile." once he spoke and rethought the words he had just said, calling Kyran and model and all, he could feel his face glow red in embarrassment "T-that sounded c-creepy-Im sorry, s-sounded better in my head.."