View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 10:54 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
It took a lot to shock Ky, even merely make him say wow. But the photo. It was all reds and oranges mixed with the deep blues of the night sky. There were so many stars. More stars than Kyran had seen, even in Mexico, even here. It was amazing. He picked up the phone, bringing it closer to his face. It was truly an amazing photo. He'd never really seen Australia himself, only in phone shots and cameras that were even decent quality, but this. It was a side of Australia he'd not seen before. He could say the same about Casper himself. Really, it was amazing.

Ky, frankly, was speechless, just a breathless wow escaping his lips as he put the phone down and slid it back over to Casper. It took him a moment to speak, "Wow, Casper. That is truly some talent, you'll have to show me how you do it sometime."
"T-thank you," he couldnt help but gush, accent thick, feeling a bit of heat rise to his cheeks again but he ignored it. "I havent shown anyone but Carmen my pictures, I get shy about it." Casper picked at his sweater slightly but he now couldn't stop smiling, showing his pearly whites and all, even if it was a small nervous smile; it was a genuine one. "And Id like this, I like teaching people." a simple compliment went a long way with Casper, and with the mans both surprised and good reaction it only made his heart swell a bit. "D-do you have any hobbies?"