View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 03:57 AM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
He was surprised that Ky cared about his hobby, but nodded along anyway,"Y-yeah Im sure I have something on my phone for you to look at." he took out his phone and unlocked it, clicking the the folder labeled as photography. He pulled up a picture Australian dessert at night time, the brown hues of the red sand blended in with the red purple sky. The camera had a fine lens and he was proud that he caught many of the stars in this picture. He slid the phone across the table in view for Kyran. "Its an older picture, b-but its something I took from Australia before I left. Not that good but..I still enjoy it," he scratched the back of his head in slight nervousness. He hadnt shown anyone his photos besides Carmen, and was frankly just afraid of opinions. Though he remembers taking that picture. It was a few weeks before he left to america and wanted to grab photos of his homeland before he had to leave to remember something bye.
It took a lot to shock Ky, even merely make him say wow. But the photo. It was all reds and oranges mixed with the deep blues of the night sky. There were so many stars. More stars than Kyran had seen, even in Mexico, even here. It was amazing. He picked up the phone, bringing it closer to his face. It was truly an amazing photo. He'd never really seen Australia himself, only in phone shots and cameras that were even decent quality, but this. It was a side of Australia he'd not seen before. He could say the same about Casper himself. Really, it was amazing.

Ky, frankly, was speechless, just a breathless wow escaping his lips as he put the phone down and slid it back over to Casper. It took him a moment to speak, "Wow, Casper. That is truly some talent, you'll have to show me how you do it sometime."

love
characters