View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 03:45 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
Ky lit up at the mention of photography. Casper was already smart and got to do all that cool science stuff, and now he was a photographer on his lunch breaks? Seriously? This guy was something out of a movie, Kyran swore.

"Photography? Do you have any examples? I love photography." And he did. He loved how easily some people could manipulate a rainy day into a gorgeous picture. It was talent and hard work. It was something Kyran had always been jealous of. He was sure, now looking back on it, if he'd only had enough time and practice, he would have gotten pretty good at it, but he never had the knack for it. He couldn't take a scene and make it beautiful. He couldn't play with lighting, he couldn't shift angles, he wasn't that type of person. And if Casper could do it, Ky would really enjoy seeing that.
He was surprised that Ky cared about his hobby, but nodded along anyway,"Y-yeah Im sure I have something on my phone for you to look at." he took out his phone and unlocked it, clicking the the folder labeled as photography. He pulled up a picture Australian dessert at night time, the brown hues of the red sand blended in with the red purple sky. The camera had a fine lens and he was proud that he caught many of the stars in this picture. He slid the phone across the table in view for Kyran. "Its an older picture, b-but its something I took from Australia before I left. Not that good but..I still enjoy it," he scratched the back of his head in slight nervousness. He hadnt shown anyone his photos besides Carmen, and was frankly just afraid of opinions. Though he remembers taking that picture. It was a few weeks before he left to america and wanted to grab photos of his homeland before he had to leave to remember something bye.