View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 03:36 AM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"W-well," she paused for a moment thinking,"I work with genes, plants and animals, though its mainly working in a lab and staring at things that are very small through a scientist version of a magnifying glass." he gave a small chuckle. "Im sure youre quite busy running businesses and all,though I bet youre doing a good job, even when it gets a bit tough." thy gave a small encouraging smile. Besides working in a lab Casper did basic stuff, puzzles or watch documentaries on national geographic. "When Im not working though I like to take pictures, photography and that kind of stuff-just a hobby." his voice sounded a bit shyer this time,not in a sad way though. He wasnt proud of his photgraphy no matter how many times Carmen would gush over it. Maybe it was because he didnt really think high of himself in the first place, but he didnt talk about it to much.
Ky lit up at the mention of photography. Casper was already smart and got to do all that cool science stuff, and now he was a photographer on his lunch breaks? Seriously? This guy was something out of a movie, Kyran swore.

"Photography? Do you have any examples? I love photography." And he did. He loved how easily some people could manipulate a rainy day into a gorgeous picture. It was talent and hard work. It was something Kyran had always been jealous of. He was sure, now looking back on it, if he'd only had enough time and practice, he would have gotten pretty good at it, but he never had the knack for it. He couldn't take a scene and make it beautiful. He couldn't play with lighting, he couldn't shift angles, he wasn't that type of person. And if Casper could do it, Ky would really enjoy seeing that.

love
characters