View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 03:21 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
"Eh, a drag sometimes, but you know. Not everyone loves their job all the time." Which was true. Ky needed a break from time to time. He had a few other stores in some other nearby cities, but that was it. His brand was popular though. It's what brought Chi up on the scale she was already on. He liked his job, most of the time.

The moving part, Kyran could understand. When he was younger, his mother and father immigrated from Mexico to here. It had been rough for him, it still was now. He could relate to Casper. He took a bit sip of his drink, "I'm sure what you do is much more interesting than selling things, no?"
"W-well," she paused for a moment thinking,"I work with genes, plants and animals, though its mainly working in a lab and staring at things that are very small through a scientist version of a magnifying glass." he gave a small chuckle. "Im sure youre quite busy running businesses and all,though I bet youre doing a good job, even when it gets a bit tough." thy gave a small encouraging smile. Besides working in a lab Casper did basic stuff, puzzles or watch documentaries on national geographic. "When Im not working though I like to take pictures, photography and that kind of stuff-just a hobby." his voice sounded a bit shyer this time,not in a sad way though. He wasnt proud of his photgraphy no matter how many times Carmen would gush over it. Maybe it was because he didnt really think high of himself in the first place, but he didnt talk about it to much.