View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 02:55 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
The man hummed as the boy talked. Well, he didn't talk much, but he really couldn't get enough of his voice. It wasn't just the accent, it was the way he spoke, too. The way he put words together. It wasn't interesting, but Ky liked it. Smooth, sultry. He was so outside the box, over the top, he really didn't see why anyone spent the time to talk to someone who would eventually talk more than them and talk over them. Really, he could speak for two, and then some.

"Ah," He cooed, "Inteligente, hm, Cas? I'm going to call you Cas. I'm an entrepreneur myself. I own a store, DiseƱo de Moda, here in town, a few blocks away from this shop. I have a personal fashion line there, and Chi here sells her makeup there. Brother sister business, sort of."

Hana came over with a cup, their largest size. He said a soft thank you and took a sip. really want Casper to know about it yet.
He raised an eyebrow at the nickname but didnt argue. "A business man? that sounds cool," hes heard of the place before, most people atleast owned one if not more things from the store itself. Hed check it out someday, maybe hed see Kyran there too. "Im just starting to get into the science industry, still trying to get on my feet from moving to America and all." he moved to America a few years ago, but it was still a major change to move all across the world to have more opportunities.Hell, it took him a month to adjust to the timezones. His nervousness was starting to ease a bit more;still clearly there though. The man was easy to talk to and seemed to pick up on social cues that the loud voices startled him a bit, which calmed him a bit. perhaps it was worth driving two hours for a lunch break.