View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2024, 05:18 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

user20199_pic47993_1707016046.png
Goldfish

Purrks: Agatha Kitty || Go With the Flow
Tags; @ThePrettyPurpleDemon | @nyx

Goldfish contentedly padded along as she led her patrol along the border. The sun was high, the clouds were fluffy, and it looked beautiful out. She was enjoying it so far. But, then memories of her argument with Shelly swept through her head. She suppressed a shudder. What did Shellwhisker do? the question was nagging her- really, really nagging her. She'd have to- wait. Wait, wait, wait. That didn't smell right. No, that didn't smell right at all. She froze in place. The scent, it... was familiar. Okay, so there was the reek of rats for one. Faint, yet still there. This wasn't good. Rat bites could get infected easily, and what RiverClan didn't need was infected wounds. No way, no way. Not with a medicine cat that's only temporary. Minky and Cobweb could help her though, and Marigold had been a medicine cat before. It'd be fine-- right? Okay, all they had to do was investigate and not get bit. Easier said than done. A fight might be on the verge. Uh oh.

"Okay, so it reeks of rats here," she mewed, "And we all know-- hopefully- how bad their bites can be, so we won't be stupid and will follow instruction. Oh, that was mean. I don't mean that in a bad way, but to fight rats you must be neat and orderly. Not that I plan on it." the last part trailed off a bit, and she cleared her throat. Okay, so... rats. Great. They could be prey, though, and that'd be great. More prey. BUT this was a border patrol, not a hunting patrol. They'd only kill if the rats were dangerous. That was it. "Blueriver, can you go mark over there and take a quick wiff before you do for ShadowClan. While you're at it, see if you smell rats. You look quick, so if something goes wrong come straight back without second thought. Patrol order." Starclan, she prayed no rats were over there, too. The scent seemed to mainly be coming from beneath a rock. "Cloudbass, come with me to inspect the rock. We can mark on our way over." Now she would be two tree-lengths from Blueriver. She and Cloudbass. But she didn't really smell rat scent over there. "If we yowl, Blueriver, come right over." she added, placing a marker as she padded over to the rock. She placed another halfway there.
Please, please, please don't let there be too many. Please, Starclan, please. RiverClan doesn't need this.

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |