View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2024, 04:34 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Once the two apprentice's assigned to her had showed up, Lostspark had promptly led them out of camp and toward the RiverClan-ShadowClan border. Side-eyeing Chipmunkpaw as she recalled the chatty apprentice's barrage of questions earlier, Lostspark decided to answer them as they arrived at their destination, while she began rubbing herself against landmarks on the border to freshen ShadowClan's scent.

"This is Saltmeadow Marsh; our border with RiverClan." The glassy gazed feline tilted her head to scent the air. "We're lucky there aren't any RiverClanners here, because while I'd love to shred someone, the last thing I need on my paws are more injuries to heal if one of you were to get hurt. Anyway, you'd best take note of how marking the border is done, we still have the other side to do as well."

[ @Tiabirb - Chipmunkpaw / @Eden - Rufflepaw ]

Chipmunkpaw
----------------

Every fox-length out of camp was the most exciting thing in her life! Every mouse-length even! Chipmunkpaw darted about, exploring her world in a small radius that kept Lostspark nearby.
She sniffed some ferns. Then she found some mud and made her paw prints in it. After that she found a new scent trail that had taken her time following, only to return back to Lostspark and Rufflepaw when she could barely see them anymore.

And at last they arrived at the marsh! Chipmunkpaw, paws covered in mud and her fur bristling with excitement, did her best to listen to Lostspark's summary. And to watch how to mark the border! Chipmunkpaw bounced up to Lostspark while she marked the border thingy, and Chipmunkpaw found more questions welling up inside. How did scents work? Why did they have scents? Why did theirs smell so different? And-

"What is that fishy smell!?" Chipmunkpaw blurted out after sniffing a particular landmark while following after the medicine cat. Her nose scrunched and she screwed her eyes closed, "Don't tell me that's RiverClan!? Eeeewww!...Who would want to smell like...fish????" Chipmunkpaw gagged and scrambled away from the border a small distance.

@Rose @Eden

//Sorry so so sorry for taking this long! ^^;