View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulder View Post
@The Little Robin @Scarwings @Mystical @Foggy22 @OthersIDontRemember

The black and white kit sneezed, as one of the hairs of his mother 's fur got stuck on his muzzle, which was still wet from the milk. From the time he had opened his eyes, that were a deep grey, almost if they were constantly foggy. He always tried to look at them through any surface, but he wasn't allowed to go outside and hopefully find any pond, so he had to wait. Beechkit liked his brothers and sisters eyes, so he hoped that someday he'd get to see his too. Anyway, when he first opened them, he couldn't believe it! The Big Presence where he had been nursing, was a big she-cat. And, sometimes, he saw another cat sticking around. There were a lot of cats! Some were a little older than him, and, even if he would've liked to go and play with them, his tiny paws and his soft muscles didn't allow him to go anywhere. Oh, and what an awe when he saw the other four (?) tiny bodies around him! Hesitantly, he'd reach out and paw at one of them (Spottedkit). Its fur was soft! He kept his paw on the other's back, curiously tilting his head to the side.
Talonfang giggled and licked the kit behind the ears. Grey eyes! She smiled and waited for Sproutwhisker to return. (?)