View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2019, 01:23 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: MemeClan • Private RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
@Mephaslyo@TawnyNeedsACoffee @Ebonyrose

Sunlight dappled the clearing, shining through the many trees of the territory. Barneykiss padded from the warriors den, stretching his long legs with a roar like yawn. He gave a small wink to one of the warriors, Shreksnap who was sitting under one of the trees. The purple, green, and black feline made his way to the large kill pile. He lied down, taking a vole from the pile. He began eating, finishing soon after.

The tom flicked his tail, grey gaze following to the leaders den and medicine cats. He gave a snicker before walking over to the warriors den bc why not. "You lovelies better get up." He purred softly, grinning as he walked back out.
The Tan-ish colored tom awoke with a groan. He preferred waking up by himself, and not being woken up by someone else. Mariomoon rose to his feet, and decided to go see his mate in the medicine den. "Elmofur~" He called out gently, being careful not to wake him up if he was still asleep."Yes, Mariomoon?"The slightly younger tom purred, looking up from his herbs. "I.. I have something to tell you later!" Mariomoon exclaimed, excitement bursting out of him. Elmofur gave a nod to signal he had heard, and continued sorting his herbs.

After he got done speaking with his mate, Elmofur decided to speak to his trusted apprentice. (Do med cat apprentices sleep in the med den?) He padded over to where she was, and meowed a 'Hello'.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]