myself
@QueenCuphead
@Eve
@Cougar
@:Grimmlin:
@littlefox

thanks! i'll post now and then after that we'll follow the order! ^^

---------

The chaos that erupted in front of him irritated Stonehawk. Did these flea-bitten excuses for Clan cats have no dignity? No respect for the cats that came before them? He opened his jaw to answer Moonpaw's question when the arrogant ass he'd come to know as Tidepaw, a rather unruly apprentice in ThunderClan, spoke up. He fell silent, watching as the two apprentices went for each others throats. Calmly, he padded forward, attempting to shove himself between Moonpaw and the falling Tidepaw.

"Enough."

His voice boomed loud enough for every cat in the clearing and well beyond to hear. The tone implied he was not joking, eyes narrowed into slits as he stared daggers at both apprentices. "Do you have no manners? No respect for your elders? If you flea-bags continue this I will have you both removed. Knock it off." He didn't give a second warning. He would only give them one; although he loved manipulating and training the younger generations, he would not put up with this kind of behavior.

"Now listen up. Since you've all decided to come at once, I want us to all be on the same page. Moonpaw, yes," he swept his gaze over to the ShadowClanner. "this is a place for... special cats. Cats who are chosen to be trained for a greater purpose. You're in what's more harshly known in the Clans as the Dark Forest. I'm sure the leaders have all filled your head with nonsense about how "evil" this place is, but I like to call it proud." He would answer questions later, but now he just wanted to gain control back and not have any distractions.

Stonehawk eyed each cat individually - Dustpoppy, Spottedpaw, Tidepaw, Moonpaw - and noticed one was missing at the moment. A peculiar WindClan apprentice that he was perhaps the most interested in. He snorted. Perhaps the naïve feline had her head scrambled about how "evil" this place was. He'd sort that out later. "Each of you were chosen because you display exemplementary skills that could serve usefull with the right teaching. You may know of me. My name is Stonehawk. I walked the earth before any of you were even thoughts in the minds of your mothers. Now, to each of you, what is one thing you're hoping to get out of this training?"

Last edited by spade; January 16th, 2021 at 12:41 AM.