View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2017, 11:55 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Last Thing You Copied

Wolf chuckled nervously, trust me. You can. He shook his head, "I'm not a-anxio-ous!" He defended himself. However it was obviously a lie but it wasn't like he was going to admit it. He hated being called shy or anything like that. Wolf finished grooming himself, blinking at his question. He was quiet for a minute, debating if he should. Clearing his throat, not even bothering to even remotely look like he wasn't scared or anxious. Wolf still trembled with some fear left because it was normal. "W-well... a traine-er tried to catch us. W-we ran, of course because... tr-rainers are horrib-ble! I fall beh-hide and we got se-eprated. " Wolf explained, then realized how pitiful it sounded. "I al-lmost got caught.." He muttered, quietly the last part.
Fire shrugged, "Sure. Can't really stop you, ya know?" She replied. She messed around with her stick a little, bored. However she was too down to actually add any remarks. Turning to look at her, "Er? I suppose it could be interesting. Just don't wink." Fire said, trying to contain her laughter at the wink. She didn't know but the braxien was someone easily impressed. Then realizing that she had a advantage here. Was she doing this for fun or wanting to keep on Fire's good side? Fire smiled at the thought, going with option two.

(I usually copy my roleplay replies just so if something happens I don't have to retype it.)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc