View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:21 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
hearing the toms offer lark thought in silence for a moment. would cuckoo be mad at him? he wouldnt..exactly find out in the first place if they were out of the clearing. the thought made him feel a bit safer. ¨sometimes i like to take walks i-in the territory. its quiet o-out there.¨ sometimes at night, larkfall would sneak out into the territory to take long walks until sunrise. it gave him moments alone with his self, no cuckoosnarl breathing over his shoulder, watching his every move. when he was alone, he felt like a true warrior again. strong. independent. how he felt before cuckoosnarl had showed up in his life. he seemed to brighten up more at the thought of leaving the clearing,¨id prefer it, if its n-not to much trouble.¨ he gave a small smile. it was hesitant, but genuine.
"It is quiet. That's one of the reasons I like it so much," The feline beamed. He was glad to see that Larkfall and himself seemed to have something in common. There was something else, that he couldn't quite grasp, that he was sure was off. Maybe he had been through it too? Doubtful, but Obsidiansky still wished to know what had happened. What was Larkfall hiding? And, whatever it was, could it really be that bad? "So, shall we go?" Smiling at the smaller feline, Obsidiansky got to his paws and stretched out, thick black fur ruffling as he did so. The colder moons were definitely more of his type, with warmth not being his favorite thing and him having such a hard time when the weather warmed up. The territory was a good spot for talking, and maybe - just maybe - Larkfall would feel more comfortable telling him what was wrong once they were out there. It was just a thought, but... Obsidiansky was hoping that it was the right one.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.