View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 08:45 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@AbsurdJinx
Blazingstar was taking a small nap, still recovering from just one, but two lives lost. After the battle with the Dusk Syndicate, the clans discovered that a former fighter by the name of Hades, had taken the Windclan leader's second life. He was still recovering from the loss of the starvation one making him weak in battle. However, just as he was starting to doze off, the stomping of paws alerted him of someone approaching. He wasn't sure who or what this feline wanted, but his fur instinctively rose as his head perked upwards and towards the entrance.

That was when a familiar calico made her way in, tensions clearly high from the way she presented herself. "Fawnskip?" he inquired at first before her voice rose above his. Instantly, Blazingstar stopped bristling and allowed his golden hues to dilate in shock. His ears pinned backwards and his head turned away from her. In that moment, you could see the still healing scars along the left side of his neck from the deep wounds the fighter had left on him. He didn't interrupt her, didn't fight back until she was done ranting to him. The ginger tom could understand why she was upset, it was what Surgestorm had gotten on to him about too.

"Fawnskip, please understand I was doing what I could for the clan! Other cats needed my meals more than I did, I have more lives to give than they do and I don't want them to lose theirs to something another clan caused!" he began, his eyes narrowing slightly at the thoughts of Thunderclan stealing from them. They had no right. All the clans were suffering, but leaf-bare was even harder on Windclan since their main source of food went underground. "I was trying to help, I just didn't mean for it to get that far, the life lost was unintentional, it was just I had gotten so far along that it was already too late for me..." he explained the best he could, his head turning finally to look at the beautiful feline.
Fawnskip rolled her eyes in response, scoffing lightly in disbelief. She still couldn't believe Blazingstar was trying to make excuses for his actions, for his death. Sure, as leader his duty is to protect his Clan with all his lives, but surely he could've done better by hunting non-stop for his Clan instead of slowly becoming weaker due to self-starvation? She spoke exactly what was on her mind, ``Why couldn't you use your energy to hunt every moment of the day instead? But no, am I right? You just had to waste your energy by hurting yourself. Did you think about how everyone else may feel about you starving yourself? About you dying? Your parents? Your siblings? Maybe even me?``

Fawnskip wasn't even finished. She had another life to argue with Blazingstar about. She barely even noticed her mistake of mentioning how Blazingstar's life-loss had affected her. ``And I'm not done. You lost yet another life. I know this one wasn't your fault, but I'd like to warn you to be more careful, okay? Fight harder, maybe. Our clanmates are counting on you. I don't know what we'd do if lost our oh-so-mighty leader.`` She smiled faintly as she was still struggling to let her fur rest. Her heart was still racing swiftly, and her ears refused to lift from their folded position. She was still angry with him. It seemed he was carelessly tossing his lives away. After all, he lost two lives in such close proximity of one another. They were leaving him so quickly! Fawnskip was afraid he'd die officially, or for the last time, within the next few days.

Fawnskip wasn't finished yet. ``And the last time we spoke, Rosethorn was with us. You basically ignored me!`` She found her fur bristling again, and she was not afraid to be blunt. In fact, she was looking to be very abrasive, especially on this topic. ``She was eyeing you like she was hungry and you were a rabbit! And how can you trust her? Especially recently? She's from the Dusk Syndicate! She's clearly trying to get close to you to hurt you, to hurt WindClan. Don't let her hurt my Clan.`` Fawnskip flashed him a warning glare. ``And next time, don't ignore me, alright? I'm there, too, and I care about how you treat me. Neglecting me is not the way to go.``