View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:38 PM

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
Bluedew found her eyes wide as she began to stare at the she-cat towering over her. She was absolutely breathtaking upclose. She grew silent for a few awkward moments before she realized Shadywhisker had spoken to her, "Y-Yeah, me too! I-It's always nice to have some friends here and there..." She answered, still turning the invitation over and over in her head before her copper eyes met the opposite warrior's, and, as confidently as she could, replied, "Yeah, I should probably get something for the Clan, too. It- uh, it'd be nice t-to have some, ahem, uh, hun-hunting company.." She managed to stammer out, keeping her eyes locked with Shadywhisker's.
Shadywhisker let out a mrrwd of laughter, gesturing of Bluedew to follow her with the flick of her tail. She walked ahead slightly, stopping abruptly to scent the air. "Fox dung." She hissed scenting nothing but the trees and pants around her. "It seems as though all the prey has decided to hide this evening." She turned to face Bluedew, her blue eyes shone with disappointment as she attempted to scent the air once again. absolutely nothing.