View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2023, 01:18 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Fractured Main rp

Riptide stood by her... aquaintances, arms crossed. Their one eye watched them silently, studying them. Their long scaled tail lashed through the air, something that they would still need to get used to. She listened to the smooth tide of her hair- now turned water- lapping at the air above her head. It was like an ocean. Waves would come and go, creating the curls of her hair. They took a long breath through their nose, and sighed. Riptide looked down at her favorite shirt, which had now been torn and mangled. At least it covered most of her torso. They didn't feel comfortable with their webbed hands and feet yet- if you could call them feet. She looked down at them, flexing the thin membrane that stretched between them. They looked more like fins. Another thing that she'd have to get used to was the four tendrils of water streaming out of her back. They looked just the same as their hair- but sometimes if she focused enough, she could control them. Riptide looked up at her group, arms still crossed, waiting for something to happen.

[ OPEN ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art