View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2024, 01:20 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud offered the kit a smile.. The best thing she could do to assess his hearing was to speak to him, and if he did not respond, she’d check his ears just in case anything had been lodged within them. Hopefully that would not be the case, though. That would be quite an uncomfortable situation for the little one.

“You’ve been brought here so that I can check your ears.” Drizzlecloud explained softly, her words coming out slowly, being extra careful to pronounce the words in hopes of him being able to understand her in the slightest. “Can you hear me, Whitekit?” Drizzlecloud asked, lifting a paw to flick at one of her own ears, signifying the topic of conversation if he couldn’t actually hear her.

[ @Artemis ]

The look that she had received from Springlight was one of great horror.. She could only imagine what the situation had been explained to be. Drizzlecloud would simply ask about it after they finished caring for Minnowkit’s wounds–she wanted to focus on making sure that the kit would be able to heal from this disaster effectively, after all.

While Drizzlecloud chewed up her marigold flower, she watched as Stormshadow bolted out of their den.. Perhaps to report this incident. That was the only thing that she could come to a proper conclusion of, at the very least. Her green eyes shifted back down to the kit again, quietly purring to the little one in hopes of soothing her as she applied a bit more of the poultice to the rest of her open wounds. “You’re almost done, little one. You’re doing very well.. Next, we just need to wrap you up in cobwebs to make sure that the bleeding stops–and to make sure that the marigold poultice stays in place so that you’ll heal well.”

[ @Artemis @iliri @Moondapple I just realized I never mentioned moon in my last post with drizz i am so sorry!! Was wondering why drizz never got a reaction post, but that’s my bad haha ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!