Old February 20th, 2018, 01:00 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Laurelpaw flicked her tail, attempting to keep her body moving enough that she could sake the tired from her body. She needed to wake up, because a sleepy warrior wouldn't get very far in a battle. She listened intently to Rushingwater's instructions. Okay, sneak attacks and surprises. Sounded good enough, though the young molly knew that surprises weren't everything, but as Rushingwater had said, they were useful. "Okay I think I got it." She said slowly, thinking over something she could do. A small smile curled on her maw and she backed away from her mentor. She would try and fight a bit and then fake something. She wouldn't just automatically fake something, that wasn't how it worked. Or at least she thought. "No claws...right?" she asked for reassurance.

Rushingwater didn't know what was going on in her apprentice's mind, sometimes she wished she did. Well, wish that she could read cat's minds. It would be fairly interesting. Not to mention helpful. She seem lost in thought for a second, she look back at her apprentices before remembering what she was doing. "Good!" She meowed, nodding. "No claws, keep them sheathed." She answered her question. Rushingwater doubt that in training they with used unsheathed claws. It was dangerous and unneeded injuries for Juniperpaw. Plus, all the cats would think she was a horrible mentor! Rushingwater would never want that, she wouldn't bare to have someone have those thoughts. She unsheathed and sheathed her claws. Nodding, she got in a battle stance. Ready to leap at Laurelpaw any minute she said she was ready. "Just tell me when your ready, okay? Then I'll attack." Even if in battle you never can be fully ready. She thought, focusing her attention all on Laurelpaw now.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc