View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 08:18 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rushingwater raced to the Training Cave, not wanting Laurelpaw to wait any longer than they had to. Gah, I probably messed up already! She thought to herself, crossly. Shaking her head a little in a way to clear her thoughts. Like shaking rain out of the cloud. The she-cat molly stop in front of the entrance, panting as she try to catch her breath. So, she may have a apprentice and no idea of how to do it. She should have suspected one sooner or later but what, what if the apprentice got killed because of her? Ah, she was overthinking again. Rushingwater lift her head, "Okay. I can do this! I just, lets start off with battle training. I mean, hunting would be better to start off with but.. the war and all Laurelpaw should be prepared just a bit!" She spoke to herself, keeping her voice because she didn't need cats questioning her sanity. Rushingwater step into the training cave, her tail flickering. She had told her apprentice to go into the Training Cave and they would meet them there. "Laurelpaw? I decided we should do battle training! After all, the war and aaalllll. Better to know some!" She spoke very quickly like normal, smiling widely at them. The small she-cat eyes shined brightly, even if she was worried- she was excited. Beyond excitement. Rushingwater knew she wasn't the best fighter or hunter but still, she was going to do her best.

@Nighty

Laurelpaw has tried to wake up early. But then again she was so used to sleeping in and sleeping late. She had even asked one of the other apprentices to wake her up when they went with their mentor to attend the dawn patrol. She had gotten up, awake and functioning. But it wasn’t as good as usual. She was drowsy and tired. Her green hues blinked slowly and she seemed to drag on. Now here she was in the training cave, waiting for her mentor. She was impressed that she had gotten here early, especially after her late start. She sat to the side wall and looked over the area. She figured that she would be spending a lot of time in here so it was good to get acquainted with the area. She kneaded the ground below her, anxious to start. She was excited, even if she didn’t necessarily look that way. It would just take some time for her to warm up. She flicked her ears back and heard an approaching cat. The molly turned her head and smiled at the site of her mentor. She pushed herself into a standing position and walked forwards to greet her mentor. She stifled a yawn, not letting Rushingwater see how tired she was. “Battle training? Yes! I want to help fight against the other clans. Though I was told I should stay out of stuff like that. But I’m sure you know all about fighting right? What with all the battles and all.” she chirped happily. She was excited and hopefully her voice portrayed that, because her tired body wasn’t.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~