View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2018, 10:40 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Clovermist gave a low growl. This was ridiculous. Out of all cats she could’ve been on a patrol with, why Peachfuzz. The cat let out a sigh. She didn’t even want to go on patrol, yet she was chosen anyway. Oh well, She thought to herself, As long as he doesn’t say anything wrong, I should be fine. Clovermist rolled her eyes and stalked towards the border.

As she caught up she heard her name, which was followed by a sentence. “You don’t think she-cats can be warriors?” She meowed, the gray and white warrior lifted her head boldly. She-cats could be warriors, and she knew that. She exhaled and lashed her tail. “A mate?” She glared at him. “I don’t need one. Do you think all she-cats need a mate? Do you think they should be in the nursery, because their only job is to nurse kits? Well, they can be warriors too.” She padded in front of him, blocking his path. “You silly tom, not all she-cats want a mate. We can be warriors if we’d like, it is not only a job for toms.” She turned and continued the patrol. He has a lot to learn...

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; March 1st, 2018 at 10:40 PM.