View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
[ aaah i feel bad because i take three days to respond but I get busy and ahhh im sorry~ ]

Sharppaw cringed, fur bristling. But even then, a deadly light flashed in his amber eyes as he realized the warrior was about to break. All it would take was a bit more... ‘Family...’ he thought, proving the situation together. ‘That’s it.’ “Oh, no!” he taunted, seemingly unfazed at the fight, despite bleeding from scratches. “I’ll tell Goldenstar that you attacked me, oh how fun.” Sharppaw stepped closer, smirking. He knew how to get to Morningblue. All it would take was one more push. “Then, I’ll go and kill your little family, with the help of all of ShadowClan.” With that, the apprentice leapt, attempting to land a few hits.
Morningblue stiffened in shock at what he heard. Could he be serious? After all of this, did this apprentice really mean to cause more harm? The big blue tom lowered his head, and spoke in a manner that was cool and smooth, but his fur was bristled and his claws were out. "Go ahead and lie to your leader then. I attacked you because you were on Thunderclan land, any cat who sniffs the scent marker and your scent on this side of the line is going to know that. Lie if that's all an apprentice of Shadowclan can do," Morningblue raised his head proudly during this last remark. He was within the warrior code. He could take strength in that. "And if that's what you do, then I hope Starclan takes pity on Shadowclan the day an honorless welp like you becomes a warrior. As for my family, I won't let you touch them. If you try..." he lowered his voice, his chilly green gaze meeting Sharppaw's, "You'll wish you were dead by the time I'm done with you." Morningblue's mind tuned in feverish fantasies of making this cat pay for any harm that might come to his sister or his kits. He'd blind him, he'd cripple him, he'd make each day in the younger cat's life a hell. If Starclan refused to let him in for it, he'd take that punishment knowing that Sharppaw would live and die with his.