View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:25 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The apprentice's kick landed squarely in Morningblue's chest. He grunted but clambered forward to pin the younger cat anyway. The tom looked Sharppaw dead in the face, his green eyes gleaming with wrath. "It's all your fault," he growled. "You talked to Hailstar. You're the reason Shadowclan was at that battle! You put my family in danger!" He could see the apprentice trembling. Good, he thought coldly, I have his attention. He won't forget this. "You stay away from Thunderclan. The next time I catch a scent of you on our border..." For a long moment, Morningblue felt a war stirring between the warrior code as he knew it, and the anger that was awake in him now. The anger of seeing that he couldn't protect the cats who mattered most to him, and that this was something that haunted his dreams now while before her would have coolly acknowledged that there's only so much he could do. "The next time I catch a whiff of you here, I'll rip you to shreds." He said it with his teeth bared in a snarl, and his ears flat. Then, he stood up and got back, trying to get out of claw range.
[ aaah i feel bad because i take three days to respond but I get busy and ahhh im sorry~ ]

Sharppaw cringed, fur bristling. But even then, a deadly light flashed in his amber eyes as he realized the warrior was about to break. All it would take was a bit more... ‘Family...’ he thought, proving the situation together. ‘That’s it.’ “Oh, no!” he taunted, seemingly unfazed at the fight, despite bleeding from scratches. “I’ll tell Goldenstar that you attacked me, oh how fun.” Sharppaw stepped closer, smirking. He knew how to get to Morningblue. All it would take was one more push. “Then, I’ll go and kill your little family, with the help of all of ShadowClan.” With that, the apprentice leapt, attempting to land a few hits.