View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Witha yowl, the apprentice fell hard on his shoulder. Immediately, a flood of pain hit him, leaving him trembling. ‘No!’ he couldn’t give up. He kicked him hind legs up, attempting to hit the older cat. Sharppaw wasn’t going to run now. That wasn’t an option. He was fighting for his life.
The apprentice's kick landed squarely in Morningblue's chest. He grunted but clambered forward to pin the younger cat anyway. The tom looked Sharppaw dead in the face, his green eyes gleaming with wrath. "It's all your fault," he growled. "You talked to Hailstar. You're the reason Shadowclan was at that battle! You put my family in danger!" He could see the apprentice trembling. Good, he thought coldly, I have his attention. He won't forget this. "You stay away from Thunderclan. The next time I catch a scent of you on our border..." For a long moment, Morningblue felt a war stirring between the warrior code as he knew it, and the anger that was awake in him now. The anger of seeing that he couldn't protect the cats who mattered most to him, and that this was something that haunted his dreams now while before her would have coolly acknowledged that there's only so much he could do. "The next time I catch a whiff of you here, I'll rip you to shreds." He said it with his teeth bared in a snarl, and his ears flat. Then, he stood up and got back, trying to get out of claw range.