View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2018, 02:53 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

It was cloudy out, the storm that had arrived a few days ago was finally beginning to pass, though everything that was left in its wake was wet, muddy, messy. He didn't have to worry about slipping off the rock as he clambered up as he usually did, he was already up there, lapis optics boring a hole into the clearing floor. He had so much on his mind, weighing down on him, yet, at the same time, he felt as though so much weight had been lifted off his shoulders after he had spoken with Rowanflower. An odd...odd feeling to say the least, he didn't know what to feel, all he knew was that he couldn't make it go away.

Now wasn't the time to think about such matters, he mentally kicked himself for getting side tracked. Paws thundered against the stone, until he was a few mouse-lengths from the edge of the Streamstone. Ceremonies were to be conducted, apprentices and kits had been waiting on him for a long time, he was just too self absorbed to do anything about it. Couldn't push his own problems aside for a few lousy seconds, what kind of leader was he?

The kind that doesn't want to be.

"All cats old enough to catch their own fish meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting! " his call was loud, boomed across the clearing, making sure he was heard, like a thunderclap. He was tired of it, pushing down those voices, hushing the whispers that tickled the insides of his brain. He wouldn't keep quiet anymore...he had found out that being loud, being heard helped them go away. "We have a few kits becoming apprentices, a new member of the clan, and an apprentice who has shown that they are worthy of becoming a warrior." he stated, eyes briefly brushing over the tops of the felines that were to be named. He paused for a few moments, letting the felines look presentable, if they hadn't already, and just bask in this moment.

" Dawnkit and Rainkit [ @Mauve @Dovekit12 ] you have both reached the age of 6 moons, and it is time for you both to be apprenticed," he took a second to take a breath, that continued right on, a blink of an eye and one would have missed it. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Dawnpaw and Rainpaw! Your mentors will be Wolfdancer [ @king kaleb! ] and Shatteredsun! [ @Blueberry ] " The leader looked the two warriors in the eye, but the stern, serious look only lingered for a few seconds until it was then directed back toward the newly named apprentices. " I hope they will pass down all they know unto you." his tail lashed behind him, flicking droplets of water from the stone, seeming as though it was beginning to sprinkle down below.

"Next. Almondpaw, [ @Panic! (at the Disco) ] please step forward." the silent moment seemed to last longer this time, letting the excitement dwindle down a smidge before continuing. Fallenstar lifted his head, and looked up at the overcast sky, "I, Leader of Riverclan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice! He has trained hard and has proven loyalty to this clan countless times, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." his throat was raw, he hadn't risen his voice like that in a while, it was also still raw from the event that had taken place days before. It was hard to yell above the rolling thunder. The burly feline lowered his head and looked directly at the tom, intense blue optics flickered with light.

"Almondpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, defend, and protect your clan, even if it costs you your life?" he asked.

"I do."

"Than by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Almondpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Almondnose! Starclan honors your intelligence and courage and welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan." he watched as the clan cheered and smiled, it made him happy....he wanted it to stay that way.

"Lastly, we have a new member of the family, Twig. [ @Mauve ] He has proven to me that he is not only loyal, but eager to help push this clan to a brighter future. " he stated, though a slight purr rumbled from his throat. He hadn't been this happy in a long while, it was quickly spreading, quickly infecting every single blood cell, for the first time in moons, he was truly happy. "Twig, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Twigpaw! Your mentor will be Wildheart. [ @Fuzzyfeline ] They will pass down all they know unto you." he stated, giving the warrior a look of pride before dipping his head.

"This concludes the clan meeting." he called, swiveling on his heels, slowly making his way down the rock into his den.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us