View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2018, 11:21 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

The burly tom was already perched on the Streamstone, his head resting on his paws, ears draped over the sides of his head. He was...disheartened, as though something inside of him was missing, it was absent. It...it was both a good and bad feeling, for he felt as light as a feather, and, yet, at the same time he felt so empty inside, and nothing he did fixed it. He looked up at the clouded sky and sighed, picking himself up with wobbly, unsteady legs. He knew the stone was cold, but he couldn't feel it, it was as warm as he was, average temperature to the ebony tom, the air around him, however, singed his throat every time he inhaled, burning him from the inside out. He trudged to the very edge of the Streamstone and peered over, his dull hues seemed to melt to an even darker shade of lapis. Within a few seconds the tom raised his head and looked over his clanmates, refusing to make eye contact with any of them. "All cats old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting." he called, his voice quieter than usual, rough, rugged, hoarse.

"We have a kit who has reached the age of 6 moons, and an outsider who has proven her loyalty, will receive her warrior name." he stated, his eyes flickering to the two felines he was talking about, but only for a mere second, before he returned his dull gaze to it's original hovering position, just over his clanmates heads. He closed his eyes, his tail flicking behind him "Flowerkit, please step forward."[ @Lefty the bear ] he breathed out. "Flowerkit, you have reached the age of 6 moons, and it is now time for you to be apprenticed." he began, opening his eyes slightly so he could see the molly. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Flowerpaw, and your mentor will be Mockingfeather." [@blue jellie ] he stated, his gaze landing on the warrior, " I hope Mockingfeather will pass down all that she knows unto you." he croaked, the statement almost sounded like an order, that hid a threat behind it if not followed. His gaze lingered on the light grey molly for a few more seconds, emotionless and intense "Mockingfeather, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training form your former mentor, and have shown yourself to be strong willed and loyal. You will mentor Flowerpaw and I expect you to pass down all you know." he stated, spitting his consonants.

Fallenstar then turned his gaze to the newest member of Riverclan, Blossom [ @Liekki ]. " We have a new addition to Riverclan, she has proven to me that she is loyal and will contribute to Riverclan." he stated, biting his tongue halfway through his speech, which resulted in a pained hiss after he finished. The tom knit his brows together, stuck his bleeding tongue out, and flattened his ears, a frown evident on his face. After letting the pain ebb away for a second a serious expression melted back upon his maw. "Starclan, I request you look down upon her and help guide her through clanlife, and welcome her as a Riverclan cat." he called, confusion flickering acrost his features as he looked up. He had never seen Russetstar preform one of these ceremonies, in fact, he had no clue as to how these ceremonies were to be done, everything he was saying now was pure impromptu. He returned his gaze to the ginger blotted molly "Blossom, from this day forward, you will be known as Blossomshine." he paused, looking across the crowd of felines, until he spotted one in particular, "And Sunpelt will be showing you around, and will help you ease back into clanlife." [ @Leaf_tail ] he stated, giving the tom a stern look.

After a few moments of cheering the tom sighed "This concludes the clan meeting." he stated as he turned around, slinking back to the base of the rock, and laid himself down with a 'huff' resting his head on his paws.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us