View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2017, 08:21 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Kestralpaws ears turned a bit as he heard some shuffling noises not far from him. He shrugged it off, there were so many cats in camp and there was bound to be a few cats walking behind him or around him. As he got close to finishing the bird a loud voice shouted from behind him. The normally calm down bristled and jumped. He felt weight against his back, he shook the creature off and turned. He flatten he ears as he realized the creature on his back was not a badger but another cat. He kicked himself mentally, he should've known when he felt such light weight on his back, the she-cat was also an apprentice and weighted even less then a warrior. He shook his fur and looked the cat carefully, he figured it must've been a prank. After his fur flatten down and he was able to recognize the cat, her name was Raccoonpaw. "Oh. Hey Raccoonpaw." He mewed, he made it a very important to know every cats name. "I am assuming this was another prank of yours." All he knew about the cat was that she was a troublemaker. He had often heard others talk about her. He tilted his head a bit and began to lick his chest fur.
Currently she has been trying to get better at sneaking and it appears that it's mostly paid off! Then again, he could have easily looked around and saw the bushy furred apprentice sneaking up on him, it appeared she simply got lucky that he didn't, and that made her mood all more better.
When it came time for her to shout and pounce on him, she could help but bellow out in laughter, seeing his bristling fur, feeling him jump with fear, rolling onto her back as she was shrugged off as she cried out in laughter, her face scrunched up as her entire frame seemed to quiver with the amused sound that escaped her. When he looked over at her, she was a writhing, laughing mess who couldn't quite stop. Eventually she would calm down with the whooping laughs to a few small giggles, the fur around her eyes wet a bit with laughing tears. She didn't know this apprentices name but wasn't surprised that he knew hers, most apprentices have heard of her and her shenanigans.
"Oh man, I got you good! You should have seen the way you jumped, it's as if you actually thought a badger was attacking you! Priceless!" She laughed out before slowly climbing to her paws and giving her pelt a shake, a few strands of grass flying off of her, her eyes focusing on Kestrelpaw now. "What's your name again? Uh Birdpaw or something?"
She'd twist around to give her bushy tail a few licks, but her ears were swiveled and angled towards him so that she could hear him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Sunpaw was still flicking his eyes across the clearing, when the blue hues came to rest on a pretty she-cat over by herself in the corner of the clearing, a seemingly bored expression crossing her facial features. Hmm...
Bored she-cats are the best, because they have nothing better to do, so they can focus all their attention on you.
Sunpaw purred at his own cleverness,
and began to walk towards the gray-furred she-cat. Sun was pretty good with names, and he groped his mind for this particular apprentice's. Ah, I remember it now. The golden-furred tomcat made his way smoothly over,
not too fast as to appear eager, but not too slow as to appear hesitant. He knew what he was doing. Once he reached the she-cat, Sunpaw spoke. "Hello Raccoonpaw. What a lovely day it is, isn't it?" Perfect. Start off with a gracious greeting, then slowly move on to the compliments. Sunpaw sat down next to her. "Why, you seem very bored. I wouldn't think a she-cat as smart or pretty as you would ever get bored." Sunpaw leaned a little closer, as if sharing a secret. "I know I wouldn't." There! End it with a small smirk, and you're sure to have her hooked. Sunpaw followed his mind instructions, and awaited Raccoonpaw's response.
Pretty could be a loosely said term for this she-cat, she had a more rough appearance than anything, tufts of fur sticking up here and there, her fur relatively unkempt, blades of grass sticking to her, a few pieces of leaves sticking to her and her tail a bushy mess. She certainly didn't try to make herself pretty that was for sure, she had never been one to pride herself in her appearances, more so her ability to be just her.
The grey and black she-cats ears perked up when she heard a cat approach and hardly glanced over at them, probably just another elder getting ready to squawk at her for not doing her duties and just lounging around camp, man those old coots could get annoying. But when she glanced over she didn't see an elder approaching, but an apprentice. She didn't exactly remember his name, but she felt like she's seen him around camp once or twice, didn't really know anything about him.
"Lovely day? Pfft yeah right, haven't had much fun all morning, the old cats have been on my case since the crack of dawn it feels like." She grumbled out in slight agitation but her face showed nothing of it as she turned back towards the leaf.
"What does my looks have to do with me getting bored?" She snorted with a slight smirk, flashing another glance his way before yawning and sitting up and looking over the clearing, most of the other apprentices were out training like good little cats. "You like to imagine your pretty?" She questioned with an even bigger smirk, now looking over at him for a moment before snorting and looking back at the clearing.
"Look, I've met plenty of cats to know that you're not just coming over here for a chit-chat, what do you want? Want to go out hunting or something?
Or just appreciate my looks.
" Straight and to the point really, as she usually is when she's bored.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?