Thread: Mapleclan
View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Mapleclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
He laughed and smiled “seems it’s just the way it is.” He flicked his tail back and forth looking at her
ginger bird could mentor him)

The bored molly looked around camp. She wanted to DO something. Anything to get out of the camp. She got up and slithered into the warriors den. The small Molly then looked for her mentor but sighed as he wasn't there.'Where is he?' she asked herself before going out into the clearing and sniffing the air. A faint smell of him blew over to her. 'Aha!'

The white and grey she-cat sneaked over to her mentor then pounced on him, her blue eyes shining with pride. "I found ya!" She purred happily.

The Molly smiled at him but then yawned. "Hey, shouldn't you...I dunno...be organizing hunting patrols or somthin?" The ginger Molly tilted her head playfully.

"Because last time I checked that's what deputies do." She purred waiting to see his reaction. Her ears swiveled back towards where she heard Wisppaws cry of victory.
[/QUOTE]
He smiled and said, “I️ suppose but I’d rather be talking to you.” He said it in a playful tone