View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2017, 06:15 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

{ @KitKat12 @Nighty @NightWarrior4Life @JaxenAmethyst @Moonfang @narwhalgirliv - I should've posted this earlier, sorry!}

Halite bounded up into the Dusk Syndicate mound, with pride twitching through his facial expressions and a twitching in his paws. Today, he would conduct his first few ceremonies, for the abundance of kits, trainees, and the like.

The tom cleared his throat and began speaking. "Cats of the Dusk Syndicate, I am going to conduct a ceremony." He made a mental note to have a better, properly defined introduction next time. One that would captivate his audience more, so they wouldn't be bored to death.

"Come forwards: Thistle, Forest, Singe, Amya, Fleck, Aria, and Turtle." There was a pause. "Thistle, Fleck, Aria, and Singe, you will now become a member of the DS." The silver-pelted tom nodded at the two of them. Especially Singe, who seemed more than worthy.

"Forest, and Amya, you two will become trainees. Forest, your trainer is Broken; Amya, yours is Ajax."

"And Turtle, you will become a fully-fledged hunter of the Dusk Syndicate. Thank you to all." His words were serious, but they revealed pride.

"On a last high note, I would like to appoint two guards. Patchy and Zira." He nodded swiftly, because it wasn't every day where a guard ceremony was taking place. But after all, he needed more strong allies to take charge. They should be fine.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; January 27th, 2017 at 06:46 PM.