View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2017, 03:22 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Halite's ear twitched at the comment, and despite being even more concerned internally, he was determined to make his words strong and firm. "I don't believe that I'm as nervous as you say I am," he stated. The tom's eyes locked in with Fox. "Things could be different than you may think. I'm sure you could trust me as your Commander."

It took a large ounce of energy to not say anything very harsh, but this was his first impression among the Syndicate. Halite would not risk losing his temper against another in front of the public. He was supposed to be a role-model, and despite the small frustration, he would keep it in.
Forest fire watched a few paw steps away from the talking pair. She mewed, "Well, I am loyal to you no matter what," she directed toward Halite. She dipped her head in respect to the higher ranking tom. She pawed at the ground. She was very loyal to any cat that was in the DS. This was her home, and it will always be. She for some reason had not been able to talk to the smaller male. She had not seen him around, which confused her.