View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2019, 09:12 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
[note: this IS an open rp]

Lionstorm turned to face Iceflower, his grin remaining plastered on his face as he regarded her. "Mother," he greeted her with some affection. "I have paws, I can thump my enemies just fine without a stick." His ears had flattened back at the mention of the contest, and his expression soured quickly. "I don't need a stick to succeed, but now that you mention it, there might be a cat due for a whomping.."

Where was Minnowscreech, anyway? He didn't see that stupid stick tosser in the crowd.

@Dipper
Littleleaf searched the crowd until her eyes landed on Lionstorm, and once they had, she pounced from where she had been observing the action as she knawed at the trout between her paws. She trotted over, tail raised, "Congrats, Lionstorm," she dipped her head, flicking her ears. The small she-cat's tabby fur was well-groomed after a long session of half-bored washing, her blue eyes curious and bright as she seated herself beside the tom, "Fallenstar chose the right cat, if I have any say in it. There's been a lot going on lately, and I know I couldn't handle all the stress of working all that out."

Maybe she was being too blunt. After all, she had been quietly hoping that she'd end up in Lionstorm's position. But she was only around thirty moons, and being so young... she pulled her mind from her inner thoughts and returned to reality, blinking at the warrior patiently.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; May 9th, 2019 at 09:12 PM.