Thread: Twilight Falls
View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:30 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Twilight Falls

Whisperingpaw(131/100)

Whisperingpaw hissed in alarm and bounded after Batglare and Thundersnow, his orange pelt flashing like a blazing fire. He trailed behind Batglare, embarrassed that he was late. He saw poor Gingersplash's body and stopped dead in his tracks. 'Not another death..' He thought, half listening to his mentor. Whisperingpaw stepped forward and sniffed the body before stepping away with a gag. The stench was horrible. The orange apprentice padded out slightly to look around for what killed his clanmate. The smell of the body and water drowned out anything else that could have been there. Whisperingpaw yelped in alarm as Batglare was attacked by a foul-smelling creature. He didn't have time to help before one of the beasts crashed into him. Whisperingpaw wriggled his way out of the beasts grip and dashed to the side, aiming to bite another minks leg. At the last second he dodged to the side and racked his claws along the beasts flank. He quickly jumped onto it's back and used the move Foxglovekiss taught him. He hooked his claws into the minks shoulder and shoved it to the ground. Whisperingpaw jumped off and tried running for Batglare and Thundersnow, but a mink grabbed his left hind leg and dragged him back.

"BATGLARE-" He yowled before hitting the creature across the face with both his paws. Whisperingpaw felt a mink bite his leg again, but he shook it off and ran for Batglare, hoping to fight alongside him.

@Moonraven @paris @Marigoldwhisper

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; March 9th, 2024 at 08:30 PM.