View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2020, 01:32 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: August Gathering

Coldamber trailed after Coyotesnarl, a fluttering feeling of anxiety settled in her belly. Thankfully, she had Snailswirl as a kind of support for her. Really, the thought only helped minimally, but she would tale any feeling of comfort she could get right now, soon to be right in front of all the clans to gawk at and scrutinize.

@wren @elysian
---

Shockpaw followed at the tail end of their clan, pace almost lazy. They were really, really tired of being an apprentice still. It's not like they started their training late and they even finally were given the opportunity to start on their final assessment, only for even that to be cut short.
They almost felt that at this point something just didn't want them to. That something was actively preventing them from becoming a warrior....
Or they would if they believed that drivel of dead cats controlling their fate. It was just bad luck, but they were getting tired of being at the poop end of the stick.

@Arie (only when you feel like it, hope you feel better soon)
----
[ OPEN for minimal interaction ]

Beepaw shuffled behind her clanmates and when they reached the Seastones, their anxiety and fear went into over drive. She made sure to pick a spot away from the other cats and sat, shoulders hunched with her back to the great stones, not wanting to see the crowd, the stones, the leaders shouting at them all..... it just stressed her so much.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.