View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2020, 09:41 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: You can't kill for my love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen One View Post
I need a character for a plot I created with my Riverclan warrior, Ravenmist!

The Plot~ Ravenmmist enjoys life. She is a respected warrior of Riverclan, has lots of friends, and has met the love in her life, Brightwhisker. Just when life couldn't get any better, a new friend appears on the horizon, by the name of {insert name chosen by player here}. But soon it seems that {insert name chosen by player here} wants to be more than friends. Ravenmist turns to her friend, {insert name chosen by player here}. But soon after, {insert name chosen by player here} is found to be dead. Ravenmist, not knowing who to turn to next, chooses to turn to the most amazing cat she knows. But soon, she finds the murderer to be a cat she had trusted. And they won't rest until they have her. She has to save Brightwhisker, and the rest of the possible victims.

How does that sound? Characters needed~
Brightwhisker (Future Victim, depending on player of murderer's opinion)~ @Spiderfrost
Ravenmist~ Played by me
Friend (victim)~ Troutstream (@Sneakyfox55)
Murderer~
Other Victims (1-3)~
Secret Offspring (1-3, any gender)~ Finchpaw (adopted, @Cecily Herondale) Tangkit, (@Fallenpine ) Streamkit (@DarkNight )
Witness~ Wolftail ( @Skye )
You can play more than one character!
Also: Please mention me if you're submitting your character for this plot! It'll get me the notification, which will enable me to reply faster!

Instructions for player of Murderer~
-Lionstar WILL have to kill you in the end
-You MUST have permission to kill and/or injure someones character
-If you kill someones character without permission you will be booted from this roleplay.
Braveheart wc warrior but awesomely evil. might kill brindlejaw.
being this young is art