View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2024, 02:49 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Not All Those Who Wonder Are Lost.

Shadowpaw folded back her ears when her explanations were being thrown out like it was nothing. Did he think her fully incapable of doing anything? "I bet you did stupid things yourself." She blurted out in frustration before she realized she said it. Well it was already out of the bag nothing she could do now. And she was reminded of the wound.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want any of this to happen at all.." Shadowpaw shook her head as she walked with the strange cat.

It was not long after they started the walk back to Shadowclan a thought came to her mind. Was it really a good idea to walk all the way back with this cat? She didn't have an idea on how far this loner wanted to walk with her but if she needed to take the lead at any point she was going to be suspicious. Now Shadowpaw could tell there was something odd with this cat, that they were hiding some information from her, but she wasn't going to let them know where the camp is.

Now she had no idea if they already knew where the camp was but if they were to mindlessly walk way to deep into territory she would know they might have been a-- Wait, even if this did leak out information from the cat, if they now were on their own then surely Dawnstar would kill this cat. Right? After all he done to make sure Shadowpaw was still alive. If he was getting too deep in familiar land she would have to stop him. For his own good.

@Cherry~