View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Leopardpaw's heart raced as she landed a successful attack, pleased she hadn't been thwarted twice in a row. She sunk her teeth in deeper, tail thrashing behind her. When Ashnose began trying to dislodge her she wasn't sure whether to let go or hold on. She felt her grip on his leg loosening and when he turned to snap at her, her fur bristled in response, letting go of his leg and spinning to face him. Leopardpaw kept her body low to the ground and her ears were flat against her head as she hissed at him. She noticed, furiously, he was still refusing to strike her, treating her like a kit. Leopardpaw straightened suddenly, taking a threatening step towards the larger tom, "Starclan might thank you for your cowardice, but Shadowclan certainly won't. Do you love Starclan so much that you want all of Shadowclan to join them?"
Ashnose took a step backward, hating himself as he did so. It probably looked like he was afraid of the she-cat, but that wasn't the case at all. The ShadowClan warrior was still trying to keep as much distance between himself and the she-cat as he could. Even if the distance didn't help stall the battle, it would hopefully give Ashnose more time to dodge Leopardpaw's next attack. He was breathing so heavy now and his heart was thundering in his ears. Though he hadn't personally broken to truce himself just yet, he felt guilty that the truce was broken in the first place. He couldn't stop thinking about it and he was beginning to worry that he'd worry so much that it would distract him from the battle at paw.

"You sound ridiculous." The gray tom hissed, unable to stop his ears from flattening against his skull. The apprentice would probably have been able to see a furious fire burning from behind Ashnose's amber eyes. "I'm a loyal warrior to StarClan and ShadowClan. I have always brought honor to my Clans." The tom's growl was low and almost menacing. The ThunderClan cat's next sentence drove him to full on fury. He'd instinctively began to set himself up to pounce on the she-cat, but stopped himself after a heartbeat. He'd only moved about a pawstep or two forward. He took a deep, but frustrated breath. "There will be no ShadowClan deaths tonight." The thought of it made him shiver. Surely no cat, ShadowClan or ThunderClan, would join StarClan tonight, right?

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic